Why We Like It
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyards are durable, can be easily replaced without return service, and are offered in multiple connection type and length combinations. Replacement is a snap and can be completed in a few minutes. Have backup lanyards in stock to keep units in service with less downtime.
About: Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyard
Perfect Descent Replacement Lanyards are made from high quality, 1-inch nylon webbing. The eye-catching yellow and black color scheme and built-in wear indicator make it easy to see when your lanyards are due for replacement.Features:
- Easy to replace lanyards take minutes to change and can be performed in the field by the end user.
- Choose the lanyard length that best meets your needs: 28 ft, 40 ft, or 53 ft (8.5 m, 12.2 m, or 16.1 m).
- High quality nylon webbing is more user-friendly than cable-based systems and won't damage walls.
- The built-in wear indicator takes the guesswork out of knowing when it’s time to replace your lanyard.
- An anodized aluminum nozzle is integrated with the lanyard for durability and performance.
- Choose from 4 connection options:
- 3-stage aluminum swivel carabiner for corrosive environments or where weight reduction is needed,
- 3-stage steel alloy swivel carabiner for durability,
- Dual, 2-stage captive pin aluminum carabiners with nylon Y dogbone and integrated swivel (designed for competition use),
- Sewn loop for operator-supplied hardware including Self Belay and Belay Mate connectors. Chosen hardware should incorporate a swivel and must conform to the requirements of EN 362 and/or EN 12275 safety regulations.
NOTE: The user may replace long lanyards with shorter lanyards to accommodate lower mounting heights. Never replace a shorter lanyard with a longer lanyard as the unit will not operate properly. Longer lanyards can only be installed by C3 Manufacturing or an authorized service center.
- Weight: 1 - 2 lbs (0.45 - 1 kg)
- Lanyard Material(s): 1 in (2.5 cm) Nylon Webbing
- Lanyard Breaking Strength: 3,500 lbs (15.6 kN)
- Lanyard Length(s): 28, 40, or 53 ft (8.5, 12.2, or 16.1 m)
- Useful Life of Replacement Lanyard*: 2 years from date of install or 5 years from the manufacture date indicated on the lanyard's label, whichever is sooner. The 5 year shelf life applies if the lanyard is stored in the original package and in accordance with manufacturer specifications for the storage of auto belays.
* The "Useful Life" of the lanyard is the absolute maximum amount of time a lanyard can be used. Actual frequency of replacement will vary depending on use. Any time a lanyard passes the expiration date on the manufacturer label or does not pass inspection by a competent person, the lanyard must be immediately retired from use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.