Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Jag System Haul Kit
Haul kit for pickoffs, making a releasable anchor or tensioning a system, thanks to its 4:1 mechanical advantage and excellent efficiency (sheaves with sealed ball bearings). The collapsed kit is very compact, making usage possible even if the distance to the anchor is very short. The JAG SYSTEM haul kit is quick and easy to deploy: it is ready to use thanks to the flexible cover that prevents any risk of tangling. The haul end is color coded for instant identification.Versatile:
- Allows pickoffs, making a releasable anchor, tensioning a system
- Can be coupled with an I'D descender to make a reversible rescue kit to pickoff and evacuate a victim
- 4:1 mechanical advantage allows user effort to be divided by 4
- Excellent efficiency due to sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings
- Deployment possible even when the distance to the anchor is very short, thanks to the extreme compactness of the collapsed system (30 cm)
- 8 mm lightweight rope. The mechanical advantage guarantees a good grip.
- Kit always ready to use thanks to the flexible cover that prevents any risk of tangling
- Haul end immediately identifiable thanks to the yellow color of the end of the cover
- The ends of the cover hold the connectors in position to facilitate clipping
Comes with two Am'D TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking carabiners.
JAG and JAG TRAXION pulleys also available separately for making long haul systems (e.g. confined space descent/ascent system).
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyurethane
- Rope diameter: 7.7 mm
- Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
- Working load: 6 kN
- Breaking strength: 16 kN
- Efficiency: 91 %
- EN 1496, EAC
|Collapsed Length||0.32 m||0.34 m||0.40 m|
|Deployed Length||1 m||2 m||5 m|
|Weight||610 g||805 g||1460 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.