Why We Like It
The Robertson Mini pulleys are fully rebuildable platforms highly recommended for commercial applications.
About: Robertson Mountaineering - Mini SR-71 Tandem Pulley
- The Robertson Mini #5060 and #5061 are fully rebuildable platforms highly recommended for commercial applications.
- The sheaves are case hardened to 56-58 Rockwell and spin on sealed ball bearings.
- The axles are made of 304 steel and are time tested, proving outstanding durability and structural design for 25 years.
- Side plates are .105" thick, made of 304 stainless steel for superior strength.
- Pulley is designed to move a person down a cable safely at speeds up to 65 mph.
- MBS: 13,488 lb. / 74 kN
- Tested to NFPA 1938 (2012) Class G
- Exceeds ANSI and OSHA standards
|Length||5 5/16" (150.8 mm)||5 5/16" (150.8 mm)|
|Height||3 7/8" (98.4 mm)||3 7/8" (98.4 mm)|
|Weight||1.35 lb||1.35 lb|
|Cable Dimensions||3/8 and 1/2"||5/8 and 3/4"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.