Why We Like It
The Perfect Descent Auto Belay Gate is the must-have companion for your auto belay. Create a convenient clip-in point for the auto belay when it’s not in use during operating hours. Our belay gates clearly identify the auto belay routes in your gym and remind climbers to clip in before climbing.
About: Perfect Descent Auto Belay Gate
With the auto belay lanyard secured to the top loop, the Auto Belay Gate becomes a physical barrier that covers the starting footholds on a route and reduces the possibility of climbing without first clipping in. Designed with graphic instructions that make it easy to understand in any language, they are an essential risk management tool anywhere auto belays are used. High visibility yellow coloring and clear instructions remind climbers to clip in before climbing. When the gate is laid out on the floor, the reverse side indicates a landing zone for the climber above.Features:
- Durable 560 gsm coated vinyl
- Reinforced top clip-in loop
- Adjustable bottom webbing tabs for variable anchor points
- Bottom straps can be attached via bolted holds, screw in holds, or bolt hangers
- High visibility yellow and black design
- Icons and language designed in line with ISO and ANSI safety signage standards
IMPORTANT: When not in use, the lanyard of a Perfect Descent Auto Belay should be retracted completely into the housing. This will prolong the life of the retraction spring. A tag line can be connected to the carabiner for retrieving and returning the lanyard when not in use.
- Weight: 13 oz (367 g)
- Gate Dimensions*: 36 in (91.5 cm) Wide x 39 in (99 cm) Tall [*Excludes Top Loop & Adjustment Straps]
- Gate Material: 560 gsm Coated Vinyl
- Top Loop Webbing Material: 1 in (2.5 cm) Heavy Duty Nylon Webbing
- Bottom Strap Webbing Material: 1 in (2.5 cm) Polyester Webbing
- Adjustment Buckles: 1 in (2.5 cm) Plastic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.