Why We Like It
About: Adventure Medical Kits - Mountain Series Expedition
The Expedition is made for professional guides in charge of very large groups on extended trips. An extensive and deeply stocked array of medications, bandages, and dressings address day-to-day minor injuries and illnesses, while a selection of hospital-quality tools provides more advanced care. A 600-denier nylon bag with urethane clear-view windows with a -28 C cold crack rating is built for alpine environments, and a detachable inner kit is perfect for summit duty.
Features and BenefitsAdminister CPR Safely
- Laerdal® CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Detachable summit kit with essential supplies for trips away from camp.
- Water-resistant outer zipper and urethane inner windows with -20F/-28C cold-crack rating.
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
- SAM® Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure® Medical Kit.
- Detachable Personal Medication Kit
- Dental Filling Mixture
- Sterile Scalpel
- Comprehensive Assortment of Medications
- Oral Rehydration Salts
- Size: 16 x 10 x 8 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds 5 ounces
- Group Size: 1 - 12 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 30 Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.