About: DMM - Klettersteig ANSI Aluminum Carabiner
Big and burly - our Klettersteig carabiner's wide gate opening and wide body make it first choice in any situation where large internal volume and high strength are required. As with our Equal D and Offset D connectors, the geometry helps keep the loading as close to the strongest part of the body as possible (ie.along the spine). High-quality materials and Hot Forging gives increased dynamics and excellent wear resistance making it particularly suitable for clipping onto safety lines or attachment points.Available in Kwiklock and Locksafe varieties.
- Any Kwiklock connector is best suited to applications when attachment/detachment is frequent as it auto-locks almost instantaneously and is simple to use.
- The Locksafe option is best used when security is paramount as it will auto-lock almost instantaneously and yet requires triple action opening to be detached from the system.
- The ANSI compliant barrel vastly increases the gate push-in and side push strength making it an ideal option when all round strength and security are also key.
- Hot Forged Klettersteig shape provides extra large internal volume and gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Anodised to BS EN ISO 7599:2010 AA10 - Sealed for corrosion protection
- Particularly suitable for clipping safety lines and anchor points
- Individually marked for traceability
- Available in Kwiklock and Locksafe varieties.
- Colors: BLT, Olive, Sand
- CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011)
- ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
|Strength (Gate Closed)||30 kN||30 kN|
|Gate Opening||21 mm||21 mm|
|Weight||104 g||106 g|