About: DMM - Steel Captive Eye ANSI Carabiner
Minimum fuss, maximum security, and absolute predictability! Captive eye connectors, when sewn into systems give fixed connections that are almost impossible to misalign in 'real life' use. This steel version gives even higher strength reserves over our Alloy version, but with a slight weight penalty so whatever the application, we have a Captive Eye connector to fit the bill.Available in Kwiklock and Locksafe varieties.
- ANSI Kwiklock option for easy manipulation and fast acting security but with the additional push in strengths required by ANSI.
- ANSI Locksafe option for easy manipulation and fast acting 'triple action' security but with the additional push in strengths required by ANSI.
- Captive eye provides predictable direction of load
- Cold forged and fully heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Zinc plated to EN ISO 2081:2008 Fe/Zn 5c standard for corrosion protection
- Perfect for end connectors in fall arrest situations
- Individually marked for traceability
- Material(s): Steel
- CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011)
- ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
|Strength (Gate Closed)||45 kN||45 kN|
|Gate Opening||15 mm||15 mm|
|Weight||292 g||298 g|