About: DMM - Ultra D Carabiner
Based on our time served classic the Equal D, the new Ultra D carabiner balances size, strength, and ergonomics. The equal 'D' design helps maximize the unit's strength by placing the load close and parallel to the spine of the carabiner making it ideal for applications requiring a rugged, compact, strong connector. Add in the Taperlock snag-free nose/gate interface and you've got a classic connector with advanced 'gate push-in' security reserves.Available in Kwiklock, Locksafe and Screwgate varieties.
- Kwiklock is recommended as a connector in conjunction with retractors and lanyards as well as many other Working at Height applications.
- The triple action Locksafe gate locking mechanism has long been a firm favorite in the arborist world and this is a handy new addition to the range. Also recommended as a connector in conjunction with retractors and lanyards as well as many other Working at Height applications.
- Screwgate works wonderfully as a compliment to the Ultra O and Boa HMS screwgates for Rope Access as well as most other Working at Height applications.
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Offset D shape maximizes the gate clearance
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Taper Lock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminum for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodized to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Individually marked for traceability
- Material(s): Aluminum
|Strength (Gate Closed)||30 kN||30 kN||30 kN|
|Gate Opening||22 mm||22 mm||23 mm|
|Weight||82 g||83 g||80 g|