About: DMM - Ultra O Carabiner
The ultra light, clean nose DMM Ultra O oval carabiners are the mainstay of our carabiner market, and for good reason. Not only do they give high strength to weight ratios and feel great in the hand, they also help to keep components of a system aligned. The deep symmetrical basket allows pulleys, webbing, ropes and even other carabiners to naturally sit centrally in the oval basket but still allow easy stacking of components on either side. Any weight transfer then happens without any unnerving jumps associated with offset and D shaped carabiners.Available in Straight, Kwiklock, Locksafe and Screwgate varieties.
- The Kwiklock model is often used in fall arrest situations and is a perfect component part in Working at Height systems.
- The Locksafe triple action model is a perfect companion to the DMM Triple Attachment and Pinto pulley ranges.
- The Screwgate model is a perfect companion to the DMM Buddy and excels in technical ‘Working at Height’ applications - especially rope access.
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Oval shape allows central positioning of devices
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection
- Hot forged and fully heat treated aluminum for lightness and maximum strength
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for use with pulleys and as a general connector
- Individually marked for traceability
- Material(s): Aluminum
|Strength (Gate Closed)||25 kN||25 kN||25 kN||25 kN|
|Gate Opening||22 mm||22 mm||22 mm||22 mm|
|Weight||72 g||73 g||65 g||67 g|