Why We Like It
The Belay Bar Mounting Kit can quickly and easily be installed on existing belay bars to create a convenient clip-in point for Perfect Descent Auto Belays. The wide nylon strap ensures that the anchor stays in place and prevents damage to the surface of the bar. A backup sling is included and must be attached to a suitable secondary anchor within reach. The Belay Bar Mounting Kit is as simple to remove as it is to install, allowing you to relocate your Perfect Descent Auto Belays as needed.
About: Perfect Descent Belay Bar Mounting Kit
The Belay Bar Mounting Kit is a pass through, choker style anchorage connector. Made from 5 inch polyester webbing, the mounting kit features a forged steel and zinc plated D-ring and backup sling along with two forged steel and zinc plated carabiners. The Belay Bar Mounting Kit must be used with the secondary backup sling and the belay bar must be capped at both ends to prevent the strap from sliding off. Check with the manufacturer of your belay bar and climbing wall, or with a qualified engineer to confirm your system is capable of supporting the anticipated loads.
- Weight: 3 lb (1.4 kg)
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN)
- Minimum Belay Bar Diameter: 2.5 in (63 mm)
- Maximum Belay Bar Diameter: 4 in (102 mm)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg) Combined Weight of Auto Belay and Climber
- Anchor Strap Material: Polyester Webbing
- Anchor Strap Breaking Strength: 6,000 lbs (26.5 kN)
- D-Ring Hardware Material: Forged steel, Zinc Plated
- D-Ring Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN)
- Backup Sling Material: Nylon Webbing
- Backup Sling Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs (22 kN)
- Carabiner Material: Forged steel, Zinc Plated
- Carabiner Breaking Strength: 9,200 lbs (41 kN)
- Indoor Use Only. Store and use only in areas void of direct sunlight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.