Zillon Lanyard$ 209.95
About: Petzl - Zillon Lanyard
The ZILLON work positioning lanyard for tree care adjusts easily with only one hand, even when loaded. It is designed for use in double mode on the harness side attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end. Yellow color for excellent visibility.
Designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free endSimple to use, and effective:
- Easily adjustable when loaded. It is easily adjusted with one hand, thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
- Flexible rope guarantees good fluidity, yellow color gives excellent visibility
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Steel friction elements limit wear
- Replacement rope available
Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
- Material(s): stainless steel, aluminum, plastic, polyester
- CE EN 358
|References||L22A 025||L22A 040||L22A 055|
|Length||2.5 m||4 m||5.5 m|
|Weight||570 g||735 g||900 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|