About: So iLL - Grip Wash
Introducing a cleaning system that is specifically made for climbing holds. Grip Wash removes all normal dirt associated with climbing holds (rubber, chalk, sweat, oils). It is fast and intensive. No greasy film remains after cleaning. It works on all holds, every brand, whether Urethane or Resin. Use it in a bucket or dishwasher.
Ease of use is important, and nothing is easier than using So iLL Grip Wash on your holds. Quick soaks and light scrubs in our Grip Wash make cleaning your climbing holds easier than ever.
If you want your climbing holds to feel brand new after every wash, our Grip Wash is perfect for you. Deeply effective against rubber, oils, and chalk, you can count on that fresh-plastic feel without your holds becoming slick.
- Mix 1 measuring cup of Grip Wash with 1 gallon of water. Stir.
- Soak holds for 8 - 10 minutes or until clean.
- Scrub rubber covered holds with a soft brush.
- Dunk in a cool water bath.
- Double fill the standard detergent spot with Grip Wash.
- Run the normal hold cycle.
- A case contains four bottles of Grip Wash.
- Each bottle contains four cups of Grip Wash powder.
- Each cup makes one gallon of liquid Grip Wash.
- Each case makes a total of sixteen gallons of liquid Grip Wash.