Why We Like It
About: Tsuga - Large Pole Pig Utility Bucket
The Pole Pig line of utility buckets keep your site organized and supplies accessible in the air.Made in the USA in small batches, these bags are crazy durable. Lightweight, coated vinyl construction sheds water and is tear/puncture resistant. No more ripped bags or hauling liters of water like the canvas alternatives. An optional draw string skirt keeps water out, but your equipment in. Exterior pockets keep your gear organized and a bright interior makes it easier to locate smaller items. The bag stays rigid when you need it to, but packs down easily and a full strength, center-tacked haul loop means it hauls evenly without tipping. Store or haul anything you want - ropes, tools, hardware, construction materials, the list is endless.
- 19 liter capacity
- Five external pockets, including three narrow tube style pockets
- High visibility orange color
- Main body constructed of durable 18 oz coated vinyl
- Double-layered, reinforced rigid bottom system
- Rigid ring opening
- Heavy duty full strength haul/handle strap with center-tacked loop to prevent tipping of heavy tools and hardware
- Optional draw string skirt made of mini diamond ripstop
You need these buckets if you operate, construct, or inspect climbing gyms, adventure parks, or zip lines. Rope access professionals, utility workers, and arborists love them too. Ask us about custom runs with your company logo to outfit your whole crew!
- Capacity: 19 liters
- Dimensions: 16 x 12 inches (height x diameter)
- Material(s): Polyester, Vinyl
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.