Why We Like It
About: BEAL - Wall Master 10.5mm Unicore Standard Climbing Rope
Designed specifically for the climbing wall environment - the thicker sheath associated with the UNICORE process makes for a tougher rope perfectly adapted to resist wear due to repeated belays and low impact falls. The astonishing UNICORE process permanently binds the sheath to the core of the rope radically decreasing the occurrence of slippage.
- WALL MASTER VI exists in 3 different solid colors to help with their management at the wall or in the club.
- BEAL has made color security a feature!
- Maybe one color per wall length
- Or one color per year to aid renewal management
- UNICORE process virtually eliminating sheath slippage
- Thick and soft to the touch sheath
- Ease of manipulation over time
- Indoor wall climbing
- EN 892
- CE 0120
|References||Wall Master 10.5 mm UNICORE|
|Impact Force - BEAL Guarantee||8.4 kN|
|Impact Force - UIAA Laboratory||8.10 - 8.20 kN|
|Number of Falls - BEAL Guarantee||7|
|Number of Falls - UIAA Laboratory||8 - 9|
|Dynamic Elongation||36 %|
|Elongation under 80 KG||8.5 %|
|Sheath percentage||47 %|
|Weight per meter||71 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.