Why We Like It
About: BEAL - Wall School 10.2mm Unicore Standard Climbing Rope
This new rope was specifically developed for indoor use in climbing gyms. The small diameter allows children to gain better handling and confidence knowing that this rope is perfectly adapted to them. Thick sheath allows greater resistance to abrasion. TheUNICORE process binds the sheath to the core of the rope preventing slippage.
- WALL SCHOOL exists in 3 different solid colors to help with their management at the wall or in the club.
- BEAL has made color security a feature!
- Maybe one color per wall length
- Or one color per year to aid renewal management
- UNICORE process eliminating sheath slippage
- Thick sheath offering better resistance to abrasion
- Thin diameter allowing better handling and knotability even by children
- Indoor wall climbing
- EN 892
- CE 0120
|References||Wall School 10.2 mm UNICORE|
|Impact Force - BEAL Guarantee||8.4 kN|
|Impact Force - UIAA Laboratory||8.10 - 8.20 kN|
|Number of Falls - BEAL Guarantee||7|
|Number of Falls - UIAA Laboratory||7 - 8|
|Dynamic Elongation||36 %|
|Elongation under 80 KG||8.5 %|
|Sheath percentage||40 %|
|Weight per meter||64 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.