7500 Controlled Descent Device$ 3733.50
About: DEUS - 7500 Controlled Descent Device
The DEUS 7500 controlled descent device gives challenge course and zip-line operators a reliable, automatic hands-free safety belay, and the ability to offer exciting new elements. With the DEUS 7500, you get more safety, more fun, more communication and more team interaction for participants, and a competitive advantage for the operator. For challenge courses and zip-line canopy tours, the DEUS 7500 provides three advantages.
- It gives participants a reliable, fully automatic safety belay, providing soft engagement to avoid shock loading and injury.
- It offers a hands-free down elevator when you need to get participants down safely and quickly.
- The 7500 provides the basis for exciting new challenge course high element team activities, including both personal and team challenges.
The DEUS 7500 provides challenge course and zip-line operators with a whole new technology for enhanced safety and team activities. The device is built around a direct-drive centrifugal brake that limits descent speed to a safe 2 meters/second – the equivalent of jumping off an 8" step. The system also features DEUS “Soft Engagement Technology” to manage and absorb shock load. Participants get more fun with less risk of injury.
The DEUS 7500 operates in either direction so one person after another can descend quickly – that mean there’s less waiting in line. Constructed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, the DEUS 7500 is built for all-day, everyday use and is extremely low maintenance. That keeps your total cost of ownership down and the value high.
Available only as part of the DEUS Challenge Course and Zip-Line Kit.
- Part No.: C11-7500
- Weight: 6.9 kg (15.2 pounds)
- Dimensions: 20 x 24 x 7.5 cm (7.9 x 9.4 x 3.0 inches)
- Descent Rate: 2 m/sec (6.6 ft/sec) standard
- Factory adjustable up to 3 m/sec (9.8 ft/sec)
- Load Rating:
- ANSI: Up to 140 kg (310 pounds)
- EN, NFPA: Up to 150 kg (330 pounds)
- CSA: Up to 125 kg (275 pounds)
- Descent Height: 180 m (590 feet) max
- Temp. Rating: -20° C (-4° F)
- Operation: Automatic
- Construction: Aluminum and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- NFPA 1983 (12ED) “General Use”
- ANSI Z359.4 (13ED)
- CSA Z259.2.3 (12ED) Type 1, Class A
- EN341 (11ED) Type 1, Class A