Why We Like It
Energy absorber with integrated double lanyard for continuous protection while passing intermediate anchors. Adjustable legs allow the limiting of fall potential. Our choice for the most versatile ANSI rated staff lanyards.
About: French Creek Production - Stretch Dual Leg Fall Arrest Lanyards
- Designed for continuous protection while passing intermediate anchors.
- The energy of the fall is absorbed by the tearing of specific webbing
- Elasticized lanyard legs
- Meets OSHA referenced ANSI standards
- Available in two colors
- Available with two options for the leg ANSI rated connectors - the smaller 74 hook or the larger 69 hook
- 74 hook is appropriately sized to prevent rollout, 69 hook is well suited to racking the connectors on top of a trolley
- Available with two harness connection options - a secure loop top for girth hitching or a connector for easy on and off attachment
- 5,000-pound breaking strength
- Maximum length of 6 feet
- ANSI/ASSE Z359
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.