Why We Like It
The FUSE redefines the standards for guided type fall arresters. It is the only securing device on the market for a payload of up to 140 kg that meets all applicable standards in Europe and North America. The new, sophisticated attachment at the lever arm allows for smooth movement along the rope.
In connection with the light and compact DEFUSER energy absorbers (S, L, or RESCUE), the maximum arrest shock is 30% below the standard. Different absorber lengths and performance parameters guarantee best handling. Suitable for rescue operations and horizontal applications.
- Separation of the blocking mechanism and its speed-dependent activator (patent pending) improve reliability and safety
- Activation of the clamping cam at a speed exceeding 2 m/s
- Waiving at a toothed clamping cam reduces wear on the rope, prevents tearing of the rope, and ensures the blocking can be released without completely relieving the load
- Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
- Arrest function facilitates taut belaying in the working position and prevents sagging of ropes when it is exposed to wind
- Easy attachment and detachment from the rope without separation from the carabiner
- Use of DEFUSER energy absorbers reduces the arrest shock to 30 % below the standard
- For a rope diameter of 10 to 12 mm
- Approved for horizontal applications
- Approved for a maximum payload of up to 140 kg
- Meets safety standards: EN 353-2, EN 12841-A, RFU 11.075, and ANSI Z359.15
- Approved Rope Diameter: 10 to 12 mm
- Maximum Payload: 140 kg (308 lb)
- Certification: EN 353-2
- Certification: EN 12841-A
- Certification: PPE RFU 11.075
- Certification: ANSI Z359.15
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.