Why We Like It
The limited stretch of the Fun Line allows you to set it up close to the ground with out compromising the fun. Great for beginners and children. The line has rubber coated print that increases grip while attempting your first steps.
About: Gibbon - Fun Line
The Fun Line has a very low elongation, which is why it hardly stretches under load and can, therefore, be set up very low. Especially for children and beginners, it helps to start balancing very close to the ground. The slackline's continuous rubber print offers a solid grip to the slackliner when balancing. Plus, the 2019 edition has been redesigned and now comes in even brighter colors with a new pattern.
- Includes tree protector "Treewear" and ratchet protector "RatPad"
- Suitable for children, teenagers, and beginners
- 15 m long, 5 cm wide
- Simple and fast setup (2-parts kit)
- New, improved product design of the 2019 edition
- No trick line set: not suitable for jumps and dynamic tricks
- Not for advanced and professionals
- No slackline frame: the setup of the Fun Line requires 2 fixed points (trees, posts, etc.)
- Simple and fast setup between trees or similar solid anchor points
- All ratchet elements under tension are metal colored and must not be touched for safety reasons. “Black coating” marks the parts of the ratchet that are safe to touch. This increases safety when using the ratchet.
- Flat webbing, especially developed for slacklining (trampoline effect). Continuous print for better grip and orientation on the line. The ratchet’s ergonomically optimized plastic handle allows a comfortable and efficient tensioning.
- Ratchet: metal, webbing: polyester
- 2-colored silk screen printing
- breaking load: 40 kN
- weight: 3,2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.