About: KASK - Superplasma PL HI VIZ Helmet
Ideal helmet for aerial adventure with the feature of high visibility.Features:
- Maximum ventilation thanks to the ten air intakes. The air intakes and the internal outflow channels guarantee effective breathability.
- Helmet equipped with strong nylon external luminescent lamp carrying clips, compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market.
- Adhesive reflecting stickers for high visibility.
- The air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, that prevents entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability.
- Four point chinstrap with which is crossed at the back to secure the helmet to the head better. The safety release system allows quick fastening and opening of the locking mechanism in conformity with EN 12492. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
- Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness.
- The Sanitized® treatment is an antibacterial treatment that acts as an internal deodorant counteracting the development of unpleasant odors. Thanks to its hygienic function it effectively prevents bacterial proliferation by increasing freshness and comfort of the fabric in contact with skin.
- This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dries very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- The innovative and exclusive UP & Down technology ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. A center wheel and two side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt.
- Provided with attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all KASK visors.
- Provided with bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs. Compatible with KASK earmuffs.
- Size: UNI 51 - 62
- Weight: 420 g
- External Shell: P.P. Polypropylene
- Internal Shell: HD Polystyrene
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Color(s): White, Yellow, Red, Lime
- CE EN 12492