Why We Like It
About: Misty Mountain - Full Body Harness
Misty Mountain's first full body harness features both front and dorsal attachment options. Strength rated to 3,600 pounds (16 kN), the Full Body features quick-adjust buckles, three point front tie-in and forged steel alloy rear D-ring for dorsal attachment.
- Provides greater coverage and security than a climbing sit harness.
- Constructed using US sourced nylon webbing, bonded nylon thread, and modern programmable bar tackers for optimum strength to weight ratio.
- Designed for challenge courses and zip lines where greater participant security and a dorsal attachment point is desired.
- Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Sizes: Standard - 44 inches max, Extra Large - 56 inches max
- ASTM Standard Specification for Climbing Harnesses, F 1772-99
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.