Why We Like It
About: New England Ropes - Nylon Accessory Cord
Our Nylon Accessory Cords feature a kernmantle construction designed and engineered with the same attention to detail as our dynamic climbing ropes. Nylon accessory cord is a perfect multi-purpose line for stringing accessories, keeping personal items off the ground, tie-down ropes, or as a decorative accessory for packs or other gear. All nylon accessory cords meet the EN564 standard for kernmantle ropes, and the OD Green and Black product in 7 mm and 8 mm also conform to MIL-A-A-50139B Type I, II, and III requirements for military use. Nylon Accessory cord is available in 6 diameters and 13 colors. Each diameter is available in complementary light and dark versions as well as black.
- Sold in 300 ft spools (3 mm only sold in 500 ft spools)
- Perfect for balancing anchors and creating self-equalizers
- Perfect multi-purpose line for stringing accessories
- Great for tie-downs
- Perfect way to keep personal items off the ground
- Material(s): Nylon (Core and Cover)
- CE EN 3564
- MIL-A-A-5013B (7 mm and 8 mm in OD Green and Black Colors only)
|References||3 mm||4 mm||5 mm||6 mm||7 mm||8 mm||9 mm|
|Min. Breaking Strength - Free Length (daN)||169||205||498||778||912||1,379||1,779|
|Min. Breaking Strength - Free Length (lbf)||380||460||1,120||1,750||2,050||3,100||4,000|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.