Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Borea Helmet
Designed for women, the BOREA is a durable, versatile helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... The design, the sizing and the headband that allows it to be worn with a ponytail, make this helmet especially suitable for women. Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.Designed for women:
- Smoother lines for a more feminine look
- Specifically sized for women (52/58 cm)
- OMEGA headband with pronounced notch for wearing the helmet with a ponytail. The headband folds into the shell for easy storage and transport.
- Designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- Hard outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant, for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- Stable and comfortable on the head, thanks to foam liners spread throughout the inner shell
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- One size
- CE, EN 12492
|Head circumference||52-58 cm||52-58 cm||52-58 cm|
|Weight||295 g||295 g||295 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.