Why We Like It
The COEUR BOLT HCR is a High Corrosion Resistance stainless steel anchor composed of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt and a nut. It is designed for use in ultra-corrosive environments.
About: Petzl - Coeur Bolt HCR HangerFeatures:
- HCR 904 (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel assembly designed for ultra-corrosive environments, composed of a COEUR HCR hanger, a bolt and a nut
- Easy clipping:
- The wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
- The width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- COEUR HCR hanger for 12 mm diameter bolt (P36AH 12), available separately
- Material(s): 904 HCR (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel
- EN 959
|Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa
|Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.