Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Cordex Plus Gloves
These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.Features:
- Natural, high-quality leather with reinforced palm
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Available in size XS - XL, black or beige.
- Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3144)
|Weight||132 g||136 g||136 g||140 g||140 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.