About: Petzl - Grillon Lanyard
The GRILLON adjustable lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Depending on the configuration, it can be used in single or double mode.
Lanyard with fine adjustment system for precise work positioningCan be used in two ways:
- In double mode on the side attachment points of the harness, to distribute the weight on the belt (user has weight on his feet): length is adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam)
- In single mode on the harness ventral attachment point, to distribute weight between the waistbelt and the leg loops (user is suspended): length is adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Connects to side attachment points of the KANO belt for securing oneself to the aircraft safety line
- Progressive adjustment system allows for precise positioning
- End has plastic sheath to hold the connector in place
- The protection can be removed when the lanyard is used in single mode, to bring the user closer to the anchor.
Available in lengths: 1.5 2, 3, 4 m
NOTE: GRILLON lanyards can also be used to create adjustable anchors or horizontal lifelines. Please see specific versions of GRILLON lanyards for these uses.
- CE EN 358
|References||L52N 001||L52A 002||L52A 003||L52A 004|
|Length||1.5 m||2 m||3 m||4 m|
|Weight||385 g||435 g||515 g||595 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|