Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Microflip LanyardFeatures:
- MICROFLIP is a reinforced adjustable lanyard designed for positioning in tree care work. Its cable core reduces the risk of severing the lanyard and facilitates moving about on the trunk.
- Yellow color for excellent visibility.
- Designed to be used in double mode on the harness side attachment points.
- Ergonomic MICROGRAB cam-loaded rope clamp for rapid length adjustment.
- The plastic sheaths hold the carabiners in correct position and protect the lanyard ends from abrasion.
- May be used with the MICRO SWIVEL to avoid twisting.
- Material(s): Steel, Aluminum, Plastic, Polyester
- Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
- CE EN 358
|References||L33 025||L33 040||L33 055|
|Length||2.5 m||4 m||5.5 m|
|Weight||750 g||1055 g||1355 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.