Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Micro Traxion Pulley
MICRO TRAXION is an ultra-compact, extremely light progress capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient. The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
Ultra-compact and lightweight.Versatile:
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions: frozen or dirty ropes...
- May be used as simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
Aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency.
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 11 mm
- Sheave diameter: 25 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 91 %
- Maximum working load - pulley: 2,5 x 2 = 5 kN
- Maximum working load - rope clamp: 2,5 kN
- Weight: 85 g
- Material(s): aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon
- CE EN 567
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.