Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Pantin Foot Ascender
The PANTIN foot ascender is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.Designed to make rope ascents faster and less tiring:
- Used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps
- Design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- Mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- Releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- Easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
- Catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Dyneema® straps resist abrasion
Available in right- and left-foot versions.
Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
- Material(s): Aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema®
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.