Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Progress Lanyard
Progression lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents: The connectors are held in the correct position for ease of clipping.Features:
- Double lanyard allows continuous connection during rope ascents:
- Long arm for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp
- Short arm for clipping in when passing intermediate anchors
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protects against abrasion
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with two VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiners
(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Weight: 150 g
- Short arm length: 30 cm
- Long arm length: 65 cm
- CE EN 354
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.