Why We Like It
Used below the rappel device, the SHUNT works as a rappel back-up and replaces friction knots like the Prusik. Works on single and doubled ropes.
About: Petzl - Shunt Ascender
Used below the rappel device, the SHUNT works as a rappel back-up and replaces friction knots like the Prusik. Works on single and doubled ropes.Features:
- Easy to install on the rope
- Smooth clamping surfaces won’t damage rope
- May be used to ascend single or doubled rope
- Material(s): aluminum frame
- Weight: 188 g
- Rope compatibility: single ropes 10-11 mm or doubled ropes 8-11 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.