Why We Like It
About: Petzl - Vertex
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific additional needs of professionals.Very comfortable:
- six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport
- comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell
- unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- nametag holder allows user to be easily identified
- changeable chinstrap and foam
- hearing protection
- available in seven colors: white, yellow, red, black, orange, blue and green
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 455 g
- Material(s): ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E
- * Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection.
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal spray, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.