Why We Like It
About: Robertson Mountaineering - CRC 600 Series ANSI Full Body Harness
The CRC 600 Series was developed with a consumer’s budget in mind when needing to meet standards for employees in “ANSI Rated” harnesses.
- Robertson Mountaineering made a basic bare bones harness tested and rated to ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014 Safety Requirements for Full Body Harnesses.
- This harness also meets and exceed standards for ASTM F1772.
- The Dorsal D ring is easily adjustable on the rear of the chest. This is the only Fall Arrest rated (Class A) part of the harness.
- The front belay is tested and rated for: Suspension and Controlled Descent (Class D), Ladder Access (Class L), and Work Positioning (Class P).
USAGE & APPLICATIONS
This harness is a basic ANSI rated harness designed specifically for use in the zip-line / adventure park industry to meet industry standards for workers and customers at height if Fall Protection is required. The Dorsal D ring is easily adjustable on rear of the chest. (Rated for Fall Arrest ) Should be used for all Class III full body fall arrest applications. Attach only ANSI compliant lanyards and shock absorbing/decelerating devices to dorsal D ring Attachment points on the back dorsal. Maximum free fall distance is dictated by type of fall protection lanyard or system utilized. Following current ANSI specifications, Dorsal attachment allows for 6 or 12 ft. free fall if utilizing energy absorbing lanyards designed for 6 or 12 ft. free fall. Ensure complete inspection and qualified person verification of fall protection system to meet needed protection. The “Front” Connection or Belay is for “Suspension & Descent Control” and “ladder access.” The “Rear” structural loop and “Front” Belay loop are rated for “Work Positioning” fall restraint. Harnesses belays are color coded to easily distinguish sizing. This harness was designed for workers and customers at height in need of a Dorsal “Fall Arrest” rated connection for leap applications or if able to fall more than 2′. This harness is intended to support a customer while attached to the belay loop on the front of the harness for fall restraint. The Dorsal if able to fall more than 2′ – fall arrest. This harness was not intended for use in any SUPERMAN syle attachments or inverted attachments of ride customers.
- Maximum Capacity of harness is 310 Lbs. per ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.11-2014
|Waist||Up to 32”||Up to 47”||Up to 56”|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.