About: Robertson Mountaineering - Aluminum Belay Spool
- Available in double pin.
- Can be used as a self-belay or with a belayer.
- Single pin can accept up to a ⅝-inch (15.9 mm) rope
- Double pin can accept up to a ½-inch (12.7mm) rope
- Wall thickness of.180 around clip-in hole and .090 around back-up bolt.
- Outstanding durability and structural design for 25 years.
- Side plates are .105-inch thick, made of 304 stainless steel for superior strength.
- Aluminum cylinder allows the spool to cool more rapidly than a stainless steel cylinder spool.
- Ability to accept two steel carabiners in the becket.
- The Robertson Belay spool is a platform highly recommended for commercial applications.
User Instructions - Single Pin
User Instructions - Double Pin