Why We Like It
About: Robertson Mountaineering - Custom Fixed Length Lanyards
- These items are designed to connect the user to a suitable fall protection anchor to avoid or limit a fall, and may also allow for safe attachment to appropriate pulley's used in zip line and canopy tours.
- Anchorages selected for personal fall arrest systems must be capable of sustaining a 5,000 lb. (22.2 kN) static load or twice the maximum arrest force permitted on the system.
- These items are designed for a single user unless otherwise specified.
- Lanyard connections to the harness must be approved connectors to the appropriate fall arrest attachments on the harness.
- A cursory inspection by a trained person is essential before each use of the lanyards or lobster claws.
- Robertson Harness recommends an annual examination of general condition and function be carried out and recorded by a qualified inspector.
- Product should have no more than a three-year service life from the date of first use.
- Pull tested to 5000 lb.(22.24 kN)
- Complies to PRCA/ANSI 1.0-1.3 5000 lb. (MBS) minimum breaking strength
- Complies to ANSI z359.1 required 5000 lb. breaking strength
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.