Why We Like It
About: Robertson Mountaineering - Stainless Steel Belay Spool
- Can be used as a self-belay or with a belayer.
- Double pin can accept up to a ½-inch (12.7mm) rope.
- Wall thickness of.180 around clip-in hole and .090 around back-up bolt.
- Outstanding durability and structural design for 25 years.
- Side plates are .105" thick, made of 304 stainless steel for superior strength.
- Stainless Steel cylinder provides excellent wear characteristics allowing for an extended service life.
- Ability to accept two steel carabiners in the becket.
- The Robertson Belay spool is a platform highly recommended for commercial applications.
- Material(s): Stainless Steel
- Available in Single and Double Pin
|Length||3 inches (76.2 mm)||3 inches (76.2 mm)|
|Height||5 7/8 inches (149.2 mm)||5 7/8 inches (149.2mm)|
|Width||2 5/8 inches||2 5/8 inches|
|Recommended Rope||5/8 inches||1/2 inches|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.