WorkPro Static Rope - 11 mm$ 3.15
About: Sterling Rope - WorkPro Static Rope 11 mm
Sterling's newest static rope is the direct result of a rigorous in-use testing and evaluation process with rope access professionals working in variable and harsh conditions. The final design incorporates their feedback and benefits from our extensive experience working with nylon/ polyester mixed material ropes.
For the WorkPro, they developed an entirely new approach to rope construction—one that makes for balanced elongation in the core and sheath so they share the load evenly. This makes the WorkPro stronger than other 11 mm ropes of similar construction while retaining a small but important amount of elongation.
- Material(s): Nylon/Polyester (Core/Sheath)
- Diameter: 11.0 mm
- Weight: 5.6 lb /100 feet
- MBS Rating: 8,092 lb (36.0 kN)
- Elongation at 300 lb: 3.0%
- Sheath Slippage: 0.9%
- Length: Per meter, 46, 61, 92, 183, 200 meter (150, 200, 300, 600, 660 feet)
- Color(s): Red, Blue, Neon Green, White, Black
- NFPA 1983: Techical
- EN 1891: Type A
- ANSI Z133