Why We Like It
The Chain Reactor offers a versatile alternative to a traditional daisy chain.
About: Sterling Rope - Chain ReactorThe Chain Reactor offers a versatile alternative to a traditional daisy chain. Each individual loop is full strength. It is perfect for repositioning, using as a foot stirrup, or for use in anchor systems. The Pro version has a doubled girth loop, and the Long version features four additional sling loops. All versions are made with 11/16-inch nylon webbing.
- Chain Reactor and Chain Reactor Pro - 41 inches
- Chain Reactor Long - 63 inches
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the "tie in point" of a harness
- Extends a rappel device
- Allows for a clean disconnect when rappelling into deep pools of water
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors.
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor.
- Kayakers: Use as a tow/rescue line
- Climbers: Replacement of a daisy chain
- Arborists: It is perfect for light duty rigging, positioning, choking multiple branches or even for use as a foot stirrup.
- Girth/Choke Hitch MBS: 2,855 lb (12.7kN)
- Basket Hitch MBS: 5,688 lb (25.3 kN)
- End-to-End MBS: 3,147 lb (14.0 kN)
- Length: 41, 61.5 inches
- Color(s): Black, Blue Neon Green, Red
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.