About: Sterling Rope - Gym ReVO Semi-Static Rope
The Gym ReVO rope is a low-elongation rope specifically designed for high-volume use in climbing gyms as a top-rope belay. It is 100% nylon with an innovative double-braid core construction that utilizes Sterling's Thermodynamic Balancing Process. This provides the perfect amount of energy absorption and durability needed for the taller walls in today's gyms.
The ReVO's 10 mm diameter offers better handling through belay devices and the sheath construction reduces slippage or milking, commonly found in other ropes.
- Colors: Blue, Red
- Diameter: 10.1 mm
- Weight: 65 g/M
- Elongation (50 kg-100 kg): 4.0 %
- Sheath Slippage: 0.0 %
- Impact Force (kN @FF.3): 4.7 %
- MBS Rating: 25.6 kN (5,754 lbs)
- Length: Per meter, 30, 40, 100, 200 meter
- Color(s): Blue, Red, Yellow
- CE Certified to EN1891 Type A