Why We Like It
About: Training Wheels - Body Part Debrief OriginalDon't leave home without your body parts! This activity is Training Wheel's absolute best seller and favorite debriefing tool. Developed by their very own Michelle Cummings, this Body Part Bag will help your group bring out their reactions to the activities of the day. Each ball can represent a different metaphor. Here are some examples of what the different parts can represent:
- Heart- Name something you felt or a feeling you experienced.
- Brain- Tell the group something that you learned.
- Stomach- What took guts for you to do, or pushed you outside of your comfort zone.
- Hand- How the group supported you, or someone you would like to give a hand to.
- Ear- Describe something you heard or something that was hard to hear.
- Eye- A vision you had for the group, or something you saw.
- Smiley Face- Tell the group something that made you smile, or name some positive attributes of yourself or the group.
- Material(s): Polyurethane
- Includes: 7 parts, mesh stuff sack and directions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.