About: Training Wheels - Body Part Debrief Plus
This set of 7 balls will be a great addition to the Original Body Part Debrief. This set includes a nose, spine, foot, bone, liver, lungs and a world ball.Some metaphors you can use with the different parts are:
- Spine: What do you consider the backbone of your family/business is?
- Foot: Did you stick your foot in your mouth and say something you wish you hadn't? or What direction would you like to see the group go?
- Bone: What strengths do you have? or Have you ever felt broken?
- Nose: Have you ever stuck your nose in somebody else's business? Did you think that performance stunk?
- Liver: Where did things break down?
- Lungs: Could be used to talk about breathing, screaming, taking deep breaths, etc.
- World Ball: What is the big picture? How did your actions affect others?
- Material(s): Polyurethane
- Includes: 7 parts, mesh stuff sack and directions