Why We Like It
About: Training Wheels - Mood Dudes
Mood Dudes are a set of 5 squeezable cartoon faces that depict different emotions. They are much more than attractive, humorous balls, they are a tool that facilitators, counselors, teachers, and psychologists can use to help participants share and express their feelings. There are numerous ways you can use them. A popular method is to put the faces in the center of the sharing circle and ask each participant to pick a face that best describes a feeling that they experienced. Each participant then shares why they chose the feeling they did. Some other suggestions for use are:Some other suggestions for use are:
- Free-writing and Journaling: encourage participants to write about a time they experienced one of the feelings.
- Role Playing: invite participants to act out a scene from a time they felt a specific emotion.
- Recognizing Other's Emotions: Ask participants to share a story about someone they know that seemed to express one of the emotions.
- Group Juggle: Throw them into your Group Juggle bag as a great tossable. They use all of the items in your Group Juggle bag as 'talking pieces' and ask participants to chose one item that metaphorically represents an experience they had.
Put a whole set on your desk or use them as a processing tool.
There are 5 faces in each set with the expressions of: shocked, happy, disgusted, sad, and anxious. Children and adults both love to play and process with these squeezable faces. Helps to relieve stress.
- Includes: 5 parts and mesh stuff sack
- Dimensions: 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.