Why We Like It
The VERTIC is a fully-equipped fall arrest, work positioning and seat harness with a multitude of innovative and detailed solutions. For even more efficiency when ascending and moving in rope systems, the CHEST CRUISER chest ascender is firmly sewn into the VERTIC TRIPLE LOCK.
- The vertical backstraps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a VCR fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
- Four rigid gear loops for up to twelve carabiners (load: 25 kg)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- Two large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets according to EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- Central eyelet according to EN 813 for attaching an abseiling device
- One attachment option for the SM clip on each leg loop
- Two central loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- Two freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Triple Lock buckle), no need to pull it over the head
- Two loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set or for accommodating a fall arrester
- ANSI certified
- Integrated RFID chip for simplified operational documentation
- CHEST CRUISER integrated chest ascender for maximum efficiency when ascending ropes
- Two elastic straps around the chest for a perfect fit at all times (regardless of the load on the harness system)
|Size||Body Height||Hip Circumference||Thighs Circumference|
|Size 1||65.0 - 72.8 in||27.6 - 37.4 in||18.9 - 25.6 in|
|Size 2||68.9 - 78.7 in||33.5 - 47.2 in||21.7 - 28.3 in|
- Certification : EN 361
- Certification : EN 358
- Certification : EN 813
- Certification : ANSI / ASSE Z359.11-2014
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.