“The single word for vertical, 0 to 1 progress is technology. The rapid progress of information technology in recent decades has made Silicon Valley the capital of “technology” in general. But there is no reason why technology should be limited to computers. Properly understood, any new and better way of doing things is technology.” - Peter Thiele
Allow us to introduce you to the new home of Aerial Adventure Tech.
We have spent the last three years bringing you some of the best technology in the adventure market and vertical world. Our larger organization has spent the last 25 years building, operating, training, and innovating in these worlds. We are ready to up the ante. We’ve talked with folks in aerial adventure and they’ve told us what they’re missing. Selfishly, AAT has holes we want filled too.
What you can expect from us:
- A focus on the people who own, manage, and provide services for aerial adventure activities.
- Game changing, innovative products and services. And we’ll keep rolling em’ out.
- The best selection of equipment specific to our markets on the web.
- Gear that meets the regulatory requirements of today’s environment.
- The most up to date equipment resources – be it notices, manuals, or instructional videos.
- In depth content that goes beyond parroting what you’ve already heard.
- All the ancillary products needed to properly manage your inventory. Maintenance supplies, inspection tools, tags, and management systems to name a few.
- Resources and support for the training of your staff.
- Honest assessments of gear and of what gear might be the best choice for you.
- Exposure to new products and practices from related industries.
- A responsive team of knowledgeable staff with significant industry experience. If we don’t know the answer, we will find it for you.
What we expect of you:
- Tell us what you need. Guidance on application of a product, explanation of some technical topic, custom items, hard to find equipment, or better ways to manage your gear. We will provide.
- Use AAT as your go-to equipment resource. We first and foremost want to educate the consumer. If we all become more knowledgeable, our staff, volunteers, campers, and customers will enjoy a safer, more fulfilling experience.
- Check back in. We are making vast improvements in product selection and offerings as we go. Visit with us at conferences and trade shows. Let us get to know you.
Navigate the new site. Explore the resources. Sign up for our newsletter. Win free stuff. Get your friends and colleagues to do the same. Provide feedback and tell us what you’ve been missing in the world of aerial adventure technology.